The speech and voice recognition market has shown an exceptional penetration in China. Growing inclination towards biometrics systems has boosted the speech and voice recognition market. In countries such as Japan, South Korea and India, the rising awareness is creating opportunity for the speech and voice recognition market.
Speech and Voice Recognition Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for speech and voice recognition in China has the highest market share followed by Japan and South Korea. Market leader is Nuance Communications, Inc. which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 26.87% in Asia-Pacific. The company has gained outstanding sales through providing advanced therapies for speech and voice recognition.
- In May 2020, Nuance Communications, Inc. joined hands with National Australia Bank (NAB). The partnership will allow NAB to use the Nuance Gatekeeper, a biometric authentication solution by Nuance Communications, Inc. which will help in authenticating customers and detecting frauds. The new partnership has increased the customer base of the company.
Trends Impacting the Speech and Voice Recognition Market
Now the question is which other regions Nuance Communications, Inc., Microsoft and Amazon Web Services, Inc. (a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.) are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in China speech and voice recognition market and the market leaders targeting the Japan and South Korea to be their next revenue pocket for 2020.
The speech and voice technology market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such as Nuance Communications, Inc., Microsoft and Amazon Web Services, Inc. (a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.) as they are the market leaders for speech and voice recognition technology. The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the speech and voice recognition market.
Speech and Voice Recognition Market Development
- In June 2019, GoVivace Inc. had announced its full support of MRCPv2 for its speech and voice recognition technology which will enable easy integration in its entire telephony platform. MRCP allows telephony applications to communicate through speech. This will increase its speech technology services such as language, accent, gender and speaker identification.
Scope of the Speech and Voice Recognition Market
Asia-Pacific speech and voice recognition market is segmented on the basis of countries into the China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
To know more about the study
Key Pointers Covered in Speech and Voice Recognition Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030
- Market Standards and Changes
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.)
- Google (a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.)
- Sensory Inc.
- iFLYTEK Corporation
- HOYA Corporation
- GoVivace Inc.
- FueTrek Co., Ltd.
- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Advanced Media, Inc.
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of speech and voice recognition companies’,
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Speech and Voice Recognition Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Software Providers, Solution Providers and Industrial Professionals
- Supply Side: Service Providers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Asia-Pacific Speech and Voice Recognition Market
Browse Trending Reports
- Global Speech Recognition AI (Artificial Intelligence) Camera Market
- Global Far-field Speech and Voice Recognition Market
- Global Voice Recognition Vehicle Access Market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research